1. The Homework Folder
TIPS TO TELL PARENTS:
- Find a place to keep your child’s Homework Folder in your home. Have a shelf, basket, or bin that it goes in every Monday or keep it in your child’s binder if that is easiest for your family.
- I will only check homework on Fridays. If it is not turned one week, I will expect to check two weeks of homework the following week.
- There are 4 activities in each week of homework. These activities can be completed each day OR in one sitting…it is up to you and your child.
- If a Homework Folder is lost, it is you responsibility to replace the folder. I will replace the labels for your child.
- If the packet is not inside the Homework Folder it will not be checked. I offer a reward for students that complete a month of homework, so it is important that their packet be kept in the folder.